Orthoplex ProgestaLift is a carefully blended formulation of nutrients and botanicals, including Chaste Tree, Parsley and Perilla extracts, to support optimal progesterone balance.
Orthoplex ProgestaLift is a unique combination of nutrients and botanicals to support progesterone production, as well as inhibit its breakdown to inactive forms.
Orthoplex ProgestaLift May Assist With
- Relief of pre-menstrual symptoms/syndrome
- Helps to support healthy progesterone levels
Product Size: 30 Tablets
The active ingredients in Orthoplex ProgestaLift, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex ProgestaLift and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Orthoplex ProgestaLift Ingredients per Tablet
|Vitexagnus-castus (Chaste Tree) fruit ext. dry conc.
|equiv. Vitex agnus-castus fruit (Dry)
|Petroselinum crispum (Parsley) leaf ext. dry conc.
|equiv. Petroselinum crispum leaf dry
|Perilla frutescens (Perilla) leaf ext. dry conc.
|equiv. Perilla frutescens leaf dry
|equiv. Pantothenic acid
|equiv. Vitamin A
Orthoplex ProgestaLift Excipients:
Calcium hydrogen phosphate, carnauba wax, cellulose -microcrystalline, crospovidone, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, opadry brown,povidone, silica - colloidal anhydrous.
Orthoplex ProgestaLift - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Orthoplex ProgestaLift if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Orthoplex ProgestaLift should be avoided if suffering from a progesterone sensitive tumour.
- Orthoplex ProgestaLift contains Vitamin A, the recommended daily adult amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take a vitamin A supplement without consulting your doctor pharmacist
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Orthoplex ProgestaLift please contact your health care professional.