Orthoplex Activated B6 is a nutritional supplement that contains the active forms of vitamin B6 and Folic Acid. The activated form of vitamin B6, Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate - may help support general well-being as well as healthy homocysteine levels.
Orthoplex Activated B6 May Assist With:
- Helps maintain normal blood/blood tonic
- Relief of menstrual symptoms
- Relief of pre-menstrual symptoms/syndrome (PMS)
- May assist in management of healthy homocysteine levels
- May provide relief from morning sickness
- Aids, assists or helps the maintenance or improvement of general well-being
Product Size: 60 Capsules
The active ingredients in Orthoplex Activated B6, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex Activated B6 and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Orthoplex Activated B6 Ingredients per Capsule
|equiv. Folinic acid
Orthoplex Activated B6 Excipients:
Calcium hydrogen phosphate, cellulose microcrystalline, magnesium stearate, gelatin capsules.
Orthoplex Activated B6 Contra-indications, Interactions and Cautions
- Do not use Orthoplex Activated B6 if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Long-term supplementation of high doses of B6 as found in Orthoplex Activated B6 should be monitored for safety.
- Vitamin B6 as found in Orthoplex Activated B6 may increase the risk of amiodarone induced phytosensitivity.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Orthoplex Activated B6 please contact your health care professional.