Orthoplex PreGABA is designed to offer the nutrient precursors and cofactors required for the production of GABA and the conversion of glutamate in the body.
GABA is the chief inhibitory neurotransmitter. It plays a role in regulating neuronal excitability throughout the nervous system. Glutamine is also directly responsible for the regulation of muscle tone.
Orthoplex PreGABA May Assist With
- Contains glutamine, a precursor to GABA and glutamate
- Contains Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate, a cofactor required for the conversion of glutamate to GABA
- May help to support neurotransmitter levels
- May help to support the immune system
- May help to support the gastrointestinal system
Product Size: 90 Capsules
The active ingredients in Orthoplex PreGABA, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex PreGABA and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Orthoplex PreGABA Ingredients per Capsule
|Zinc amino acid chelate
Orthoplex PreGABA Excipients:
Glycine, leucine, colloidal anhydrous silica, vegetable capsule.
Orthoplex PreGABA - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Orthoplex PreGABA if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Use Orthoplex PreGABA with caution with the following medications; Alepram, Hypodom, Serepax, Valium, Ativan, Kalma, Temaze, Carbamazepine, Phenytoin, Valpro, Dilantin, Tegretol.
- Avoid Orthoplex PreGABA in people with excessive glutamate levels.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Orthoplex PreGABA please contact your health care professional