Everyday routines and commitments can leave us feeling fatigued and exhausted. Daily obligations can be stressful and take their toll mentally, physically and emotionally. Orthoplex PreDop Lift has been designed as an invigorating and adaptive formula focused on supporting healthy brain, nervous system and adrenal function during times of mental, emotional and physical stress
Orthoplex PreDop Lift includes Tyrosine which, in the body, is the direct nutritional building block to dopamine. PreDop Lift harnesses the benefits of both nutritional and herbal medicine to assist during times of fatigue, as well as maintaining healthy stress and adrenal response. The ingredients and dosages in Orthoplex PreDop Lift have been carefully selected and may provide a number of benefits.
Orthoplex PreDop Lift May Assist With
- Contains Tyrosine which, in the body, is the direct precursor to dopamine and the catecholamines, adrenaline and noradrenaline.
- Contains herbs traditionally used in Eastern European and Asian Herbal medicine
- As an adaptogen to help the body cope with and protect against, various types of mental, emotional, physical and environmental stress
- To support healthy cognitive function, concentration, mental performance and focus
- To support healthy stamina, endurance and physical performance
- Contains Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian ginseng) which is used in herbal medicine as a tonic to assist during times of fatigue
- Contains Rhodiola rosea (Rhodiola) which may support the healthy stress and adrenal response
Product Size: 60 Capsules
The active ingredients in Orthoplex PreDop Lift, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex PreDop Lift and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Orthoplex PreDop Lift Ingredients per Capsule
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) root ext. dry conc
|equiv. Glycyrrhiza glabra root (Dry)
|equiv. Glycyrrhizinic acid (7.6%)
|Theobroma cacao (Cacao) seed ext. dry conc.
|equiv. Theobroma cacao seed (Dry)
|equiv. Theobromine (20%)
|Rhodiola rosea (Rhodiola) root ext. dry conc.
|equiv. Rhodiola rosea root (Dry)
|equiv. Rosavins (3%)
|equiv. Salidroside (1%)
|Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian Ginseng)
root ext. dry conc.
|equiv. Eleutherococcus senticosus root (Dry)
|equiv. Eleutherosides (0.8% as B and E)
Orthoplex PreDop Lift Excipients:
Silica-colloidal anhydrous, cellulose microcrystalline, Vcap®.
Orthoplex PreDop Lift - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Orthoplex PreDop Lift if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Orthoplex PreDop Lift contains 2mg of caffeine per capsule.
- Orthoplex PreDop Lift contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Orthoplex PreDop Lift please contact your health care professional.