Orthoplex White Label MagGI Restore is a complete, nourishing vegan formula that provides the building blocks for the stressed or depleted patient to regulate their stress response, heal the gut and aid nutrient absorption, putting them on the road to recovery.
With Taurine, Magnesium, Choline and Activated B vitamins, Orthoplex White Label MagGI Restore calms the nervous system, while healing the gut with a therapeutic dose of Glutamine, Zinc and Vitamins A and D, allowing for maximum nutrient absorption.
Manufactured according to the strictest quality standards, Orthoplex White Label MagGI Restore supplies foundational nutrients in their purest form to balance the nervous system and repair the gut so that further healing can take place.
Orthoplex MagGI Restore May Assist With
- Sustainably sourced Vitamin E
- Naturally fermented form of Vitamin K2
- Low heavy metal Zinc citrate*
- Complete eight isomer forms of Vitamin E
- Vegetarian and Vegan friendly
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Supports a healthy stress response in the body
- Aids the repair of the gut wall lining
- Supports the digestion and assimilation of nutrients
Product Size: 150g Powder
The active ingredients in Orthoplex MagGI Restore, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex MagGI Restore and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
*All Zincs listed on the ARTG meet Pharmacopeia requirements for levels of heavy metals. We have found a Zinc that meets and exceeds these regulatory requirements because we understand that you will only accept the best.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Orthoplex MagGI Restore Ingredients per Capsule
|Magnesium (as citrate)
|equiv. Vitamin A (2500IU)
||750.0mcg Retinol Equivalents
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate
|equiv. Ascorbic Acid
|Palm tocotrienols complex (EVNolMax)
|Menaquinone 7 (Vit K2)
|Chromium (as Chromium nicotinate)
|Iodine (as Potassium iodide)
|Manganese (as Manganese amino acid chelate)
|Molybdenum (as Molybdenum trioxide)
|Selenium (as Selenomethionine)
|Zinc (as Zinc citrate dihydrate)
|Alpha lipoic acid
Orthoplex MagGI Restore Excipients:
Vitamin A Palmitate CWS250, Vitashine Vitamin D3, Vitamin K2, Vitamin K1, EVNolMax, Stevia rebaudiana leaf extract, Glycine, Malic acid, Colloidal anhydrous silica, Natural lemon flavour.
Orthoplex MagGI Restore - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Orthoplex MagGI Restore if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Orthoplex MagGI Restore please contact your health care professional.
- Orthoplex MagGI Restore contains Vitamin A. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects. The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- Orthoplex MagGI Restore contains Selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of Selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.