Orthoplex Hydrozyme is a unique formulation of Betaine Hydrochloride and proteolytic enzymes to help support digestive function and stomach pH. Orthoplex Hydrozyme provides 400mg of Betaine Hydrochloride per tablet, plus Glutamic Acid and Pepsin.
Orthoplex Hydrozyme May Assist With
- Contains pepsin, a proteolytic enzyme involved in proper digestion
- Betaine hydrochloride is a source of hydrochloric acid and has a similar pH to stomach acid
The active ingredients in Orthoplex Hydrozyme, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex Hydrozyme and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Orthoplex Hydrozyme Ingredients per Tablet
Orthoplex Hydrozyme Excipients:
Calcium hydrogen phosphate, cellulose - microcrystalline, crospovidone, glucose, magnesium stearate, opadry clear, povidone, colloidal anhydrous silica.
Orthoplex Hydrozyme - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Orthoplex Hydrozyme if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Avoid Orthoplex Hydrozyme if you suffer from stomach or digestive ulcers
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Orthoplex Hydrozyme please contact your health care professional