Orthoplex Coenzyme Q10 150mg, also known as ubiquinone or ubidecarenone, is present in all tissues and membranes in different amounts. The “Q10” refers to the 10 isoprene units (5 carbons each) that are attached to the quinone ring. Coenzyme Q10 is both a vital cell membrane antioxidant as well as an important component of the electron transport chain. As a fat soluble compound, Orthoplex Coenzyme Q10 150mg is best absorbed in the presence of dietary lipids.
Orthoplex CoQ10 150mg May Assist With
- May reduce cellular damage caused by free radicals.
- May help support a healthy cardiovascular system.
- May support healthy heart function.
- May help to support healthy cholesterol in healthy individuals.
- May assist with maintaining healthy blood circulation.
- Coenzyme Q10 is involved in the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the fuel for mitochondrial function.
- Coenzyme Q10 levels decrease with age, oral administration of CoQ10 may assist in increasing plasma levels.
Product Size: 60 Softgel Capsules
The active ingredients in Orthoplex CoQ10 150mg, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex CoQ10 150mg and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Orthoplex CoQ10 150mg Ingredients per Capsule
|Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10)
Orthoplex CoQ10 150mg Excipients:
d-alpha-Tocopherol, gelatin, glycerol, iron oxide black, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, rice bran oil, soya oil, water - purified.
Orthoplex CoQ10 150mg - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Orthoplex CoQ10 150mg if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Use Orthoplex CoQ10 150mg with caution if you are taking warfarin.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Orthoplex CoQ10 150mg please contact your health care professional.