Orthoplex Eye Rite provides 6mg of Lutein and 3mg Zeaxanthin, plus Thiamine, Bilberry and Vitamin A for support and maintenace of ocular tissues and function. A powerful combination of Vitamin A, Lutein, Zeaxauthin and more to help support visual function.
Orthoplex Eye Rite May Assist With
- Helps to maintain visual function.
- Helps to improve night vision.
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory formula.
- Helps to reduce nystagmus.
- Lutein and zeanaxthan may preserve and maintain macular eye health.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in Orthoplex Eye Rite, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex Eye Rite and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Orthoplex Eye Rite Ingredients per Tablet
|Vaccinium myrtillus (Bilberry) fruit ext. dry conc.
|equiv. Vaccinium myrtillus fruit dry
|equiv. Vitamin A
Orthoplex Eye Rite Excipients:
Cellulose - microcrystalline, calcium hydrogen phosphate, povidone, crospovidone,colloidal anhydrous silica, magnesium stearate (Vegetable), hypromellose, macrogol 400, carnauba wax, starch - maize.
Orthoplex Eye Rite - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Orthoplex Eye Rite if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Orthoplex Eye Rite contains vitamin A, if taken to excess of 3000mcg while pregnant vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Orthoplex Eye Rite please contact your health care professional.