Metagenics Adaptan Tablets are a non-stimulating formula with traditional herbs that have been used for low stress tolerance to help support the HPA axis and resistance to stressors.
Metagenics Adaptan contains rehmannia which has been used traditionally for nervous tension due to ongoing stress and anxiety.
Metagenics Adaptan May Assist With
- Patients feeling wired (anxious) and tired.
- Nourish the adrenals during times of stress.
- Exert anxiolytic effects via GABA and HPA modulation.
The active ingredients in Metagenics Adaptan Tablets, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Metagenics Adaptan Tablets and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Metagenics Adaptan Ingredients per Tablet
|Rehmannia glutinosa, root dry (Rehmannia)
|Panax quinquefolius, root dry (American ginseng
|Avena sativa, herb dry (Wild oats)
|Lavandula angustifolia, herb dry (Lavender)
Metagenics Adaptan Tablets are free from animal products, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein and salt.
Metagenics Adaptan Tablets are free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Metagenics Adaptan - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Metagenics Adaptan Tablets if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Metagenics Adaptan Tablets please contact your health care professional.