Helps to increase allergic tolerance and reduce allergic reactions by addressing underlying factors of allergy such as immune dysfunction, inflammation, detoxification processes and gut barrier function.
Metagenics Alergenics Powder May Assist With
- Help to support healthy immune regulationi and function.
- Supports gastrointestinal immune functioniii and liver detoxification processes.
- The Metagenics Allergy and Reactivity Reduction Program may increase tolerance to allergens.
Product Size: 202g Powder
The active ingredients in Metagenics Alergenics Powder, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Metagenics Alergenics Powder and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Metagenics Alergenics Powder per 7.2g
|Lentinula edodes fruiting body dry (Shiitake)
|Ganoderma lucidum fruiting body dry (Reishi)
|Silybum marianum seed dry (Milk thistle)
|Standardised to flavanolignans calc. as silybin
|Scutellaria baicalensis root dry (Baical skullcap)
|Perilla frutescens leaf dry (Perilla)
|Zinc amino acid chelate (Meta Zn® - Zinc bisglycinate)
|Equivalent Vitamin A
||750 μg RE
||12.5 μg RE
|Equivalent Vitamin D
Metagenics Alergenics Powder is free from animal products, corn, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein and starches. Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Metagenics Alergenics Powder is sweetened with stevia.
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for Metagenics Alergenics Powder
- Do not use Metagenics Alergenics Powder if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Metagenics Alergenics Powder contains Vitamin A, when taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your healthcare professional. The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Metagenics Alergenics Powder please contact your health care professional