LGG® is one of the world’s most researched probiotic strains with 1000+ scientific publications and over 300 in humans. Isolated by Gorbach and Goldin in 1985, LGG® has unique hair-like appendages called pili which increase its persistence in the gastrointestinal tract where it is able to exert positive health benefits.
Metagenics Ultra Flora LGG® Forte May Assist With
- Supports a wide range of conditions, from gastrointestinal health to immune health.
- Contains the authentic LGG® strain, an extensively studied probiotic strain with proven results.
- Features PROTECTAIR™ moisture defence technology so it can be stored at room temperature (30 degrees) for 60 days.
- Contains 20 Billion live bacteria for a convenient 1 a day dose.
Product Size: 60 VegeCaps
The active ingredients in Metagenics Ultra Flora LGG® Forte, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Metagenics Ultra Flora LGG® Forte and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Metagenics Ultra Flora LGG® Forte Ingredients per capsule
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (LGG®)
||20 billion CFU (organisms)
Metagenics Ultra Flora LGG® Forte is free from animal products, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts and soy protein.
Metagenics Ultra Flora LGG® Forte is free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for Metagenics Ultra Flora LGG® Forte
- Do not use Metagenics Ultra Flora LGG® Forte if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Metagenics Ultra Flora LGG® Forte please contact your health care professional