Metagenics Silymarin IC Capsules contain Milk thistle which may act as a hepatoprotective to help maintain healthy liver function. Milk thistle contains the constituent Silymarin, which has illustrated hepatoprotective properties in an in vivo study; demonstrating increases in the redox state and total glutathione content of the liver. Silymarin also protects the liver by altering the structure of the hepatocyte cell membrane, by being incorporated into the hydrophobic-hydrophilic interface of the microsomal bilayer.
Metagenics Silymarin IC Capsules May Assist With
- Support healthy liver function.
- Act as a hepatoprotective and assist detoxification.
- Standardised to contain 176.4 mg of Silybin per capsule.
Product Size: 90 Capsules
The active ingredients in Metagenics Silymarin IC Capsules, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Metagenics Silymarin IC Capsules and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Metagenics Silymarin IC Ingredients per Capsule
|Silybum marianum, seed dry (Milk thistle)
Metagenics Silymarin IC Capsules are free from animal products, corn, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein and salt.
Metagenics Silymarin IC Capsules are free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Metagenics Silymarin IC - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Metagenics Silymarin IC Capsules if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Metagenics Silymarin IC Capsules please contact your health care professional.