Metagenics Laxatone Capsules contain carminative herbs; Cinnamomum cassia and Zingiber officinale to assist in the management of non-specific dyspepsia and reduce intestinal spasm that may occur with laxative herbs.
Metagenics Laxatone May Assist With
- Assist in the relief and treatment of constipation.
- Relieve flatulence and intestinal spasm.
- Tiered dose for acute and chronic conditions.
Product Size: 30 Capsules
The active ingredients in Metagenics Laxatone Capsules, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Metagenics Laxatone Capsules and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Metagenics Laxatone Ingredients per Capsule
|Zingiber officinale, rhizome dry (Ginger)
|Matricaria chamomilla, flower dry (German chamomile)
|Frangula purshiana, stem bark dry (Cascara sagrada)
|Cinnamomum cassia, stem bark dry (Cinnamon)
|Rheum officinale, root dry (Rhubarb)
Metagenics Laxatone Capsules are free from animal products, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein and salt.
Metagenics Laxatone Capsules are free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Metagenics Laxatone - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Metagenics Laxatone Capsules if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Metagenics Laxatone Capsules is not suitable for children under 12 years of age.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Metagenics Laxatone Capsules please contact your health care professional.