Metagenics Arthrex contains FORTIGEL® gelatin which may help reduce joint pain associated with exercise in athletes.
Metagenics Arthrex May Assist With
- Support and strengthen joints, cartilage and connective tissue.
- Support symptomatic relief of mild osteoarthritis and arthritic pain.
- Chocolate flavoured, once a day dose for improved compliance.
Product Size: 375g Powder
The active ingredients in Metagenics Arthrex, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Metagenics Arthrex and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Each 15g serve of Metagenics Arthrex contains;
|Glucosamine sulfate - potassium chloride complex
|Equivalent Glucosamine sulfate
|Dimethyl sulfone (OptiMSM®)
|Silica - colloidal anhydrous
|Equivalent Vitamin D3
|Borax (Sodium borate)
|Phytomenadione (Vitamin K)
Metagenics Arthrex is free from dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, soy protein and salt.
Metagenics Arthrex is free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for Metagenics Arthrex
- Do not use Metagenics Arthrex if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Metagenics Arthrex contains steviol glycosides.
- Metagenics Arthrex contains 258mg potassium. If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines - consult your practitioner before use.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Metagenics Arthrex please contact your health care professional