Metagenics Alergeze Tablets contain herbs that have been traditionally used to relieve the symptoms of allergies, hay fever and nasal congestion.
Metagenics Alergeze May Assist With
- Assist in the symptomatic relief and management of allergic rhinitis.
- A unique combination of Aller-7® plus Bromelains and Quercetin.
- Provides 500mg of quercetin per tablet.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in Metagenics Alergeze Tablets, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Metagenics Alergeze Tablets and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Metagenics Alergeze Ingredients per Tablet
|Aller-7® Proprietary Polyherbal Complex containing herbal extracts equivalent to:
|Terminalia chebula, fruit pericarp dry (Terminalia myrobalan)
|Phyllanthus emblica, fruit pericarp dry (Emblic)
|Terminalia bellirica, fruit pericarp dry (Myrobalan)
|Albizia lebbeck, stem bark dry (Albizia)
|Piper longum, fruit dry (Long pepper)
|Zingiber officinale, rhizome dry (Ginger)
|Piper nigrum, fruit dry (Black Pepper)
Metagenics Alergeze Tablets are free from animal products, corn, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein and starches.
Metagenics Alergeze Tablets are free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Metagenics Alergeze - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Metagenics Alergeze Tablets if you have Alergeze to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Metagenics Alergeze Tablets please contact your health care professional.