UltraBiotic IBS contains an evidence-based, dairy-free blend of four probiotic strains known as LAB4 to support the health of the digestive system and may provide relief of symptoms associated with medically diagnosed IBS. It is shelf-stable, providing 25 billion CFU at room temperature and 45 billion CFU when refrigerated.
The LAB4 formulation has been clinically demonstrated to improve the quality of life of people with medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Additionally, UltraBiotic IBS may assist with the maintenance of normal healthy intestinal flora during and following antibiotic use, and may also provide nutritional support for normal healthy immune function.
BioCeuticals UltraBiotic IBS May Assist With
- An evidence-based blend of Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 21 and CUL 60), Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20) and B. animalis ssp. lactis (CUL 34) known as LAB4, which may help promote the maintenance of healthy intestinal flora.
- Clinically demonstrated for symptomatic relief of medically diagnosed IBS; i.e. reducing the number of days of abdominal pain.
- May assist with the maintenance of normal healthy intestinal flora during and following antibiotic therapy.
- May provide nutritional support for normal healthy immune function.
- Contains probiotic strains that have been selected based on their hardiness; the combination has been shown to tolerate a broad variance in temperature.
- Each capsule provides 25 billion CFU when kept at room temperature or 45 billion CFU when refrigerated.
- Dairy-free and vegetarian friendly.
Product Size: 30 capsules
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals UltraBiotic IBS, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals UltraBiotic IBS and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
BioCeuticals UltraBiotic IBS Ingredients per capsule
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 21 + CUL 60)
||30 billion CFU*
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20)
||750 million CFU
|Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis (CUL 34)
||14.25 billion CFU
*CFU = colony forming units.
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for BioCeuticals UltraBiotic IBS
- Do not use BioCeuticals UltraBiotic IBS if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals UltraBiotic IBS please contact your health care professional