Saccharomyces boulardii (SB), a subspecies of S. cerevisiae, is a non-pathogenic biotherapeutic probiotic agent that supports the establishment of friendly bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract (GIT). In the GIT, SB increases the production of secretory IgA (slgA), short-chain fatty acids and the activity of the brush border disaccharide digestive enzymes. It also discourages the growth of unfriendly micro-organisms and reduces digestive inflammatory mediators.
BioCeuticals SB Floractiv May Assist With
- SB may assist in the temporary relief of symptoms associated with medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) including bloating, flatulence and digestive discomfort.
- May provide relief of symptoms of traveller's diarrhoea.
- SB is not affected by antibiotics and may offer relief of symptoms of antibiotic-associated diarrhoea and candidiasis.
- Aids digestion.
- Provides relief of the symptoms, pain and discomfort of gastritis.
- For the symptomatic relief of non-specific dyspepsia.
- Heat stable (does not require refrigeration); ideal for travelling.
- Excipient, lactose and dairy free formula.
- Vegan friendly.
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals SB Floractiv, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals SB Floractiv and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
BioCeuticals SB Floractiv Ingredients per capsule
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii)
||250mg (5 billion CFU)
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for BioCeuticals SB Floractiv
- Do not use BioCeuticals SB Floractiv if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals SB Floractiv please contact your health care professional