NatroVital SacchroBiotic is a lactose free Saccharomyces Boulardii probiotic yeast, able to survives stomach acid and colonises the intestinal tract. Saccharomyces Boulardii assists in the control of detrimental bacteria, parasites and fungal overgrowth.
SacchroBiotic May Assist With
- Traveller's diarrhoea
- Detrimental intestinal bacteria
- Candida overgrowth
- Antibiotic associated diarrhoea
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Establishment of beneficial gut bacteria
Product Size: 60 Capsules
The active ingredients in the NatroVital SacchroBiotic when professionally prescribed may assist patients suffering from specific conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with NatroVital SacchroBiotic and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
NatroVital SacchroBiotic Ingredients per 5g Serve
||5 billion CFU mg
Excipients: Nothing else added
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for NatroVital SacchroBiotic
- Do not use NatroVital SacchroBiotic if known allergies to ingredients
- Do not use it suffering from a true yeast allergy and immune compromised individuals on intravenous lines.
- Caution is required in cases of perforated bowel or recent bowel surgery.
- Possible interactions may occur using NatroVital SacchroBiotic with anticoagulant medication and immunosuppressive medication.