Raspberry leaf has traditionally been used in pregnancy as a partus preparator, which is taken in the third trimester to help prepare the uterus for labour and assist with the process of childbirth.
Nature's Sunshine Raspberry Leaf May Assist With
- Used by pregnant women in their third trimester, usually the last 6-8 weeks in preparation for childbirth.
- Traditionally used as a uterine tonic.
Product Size: 90 Capsules
The active ingredients in Nature's Sunshine Raspberry Leaf, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Nature's Sunshine Raspberry Leaf and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Nature's Sunshine Raspberry Leaf Ingredients per capsule
|Herbal extract equivalent to dry:
|Rubus idaeus (Raspberry) leaf
No Added: Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or preservatives.
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for Nature's Sunshine Raspberry Leaf
- Do not use Nature's Sunshine Raspberry Leaf if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Take Nature's Sunshine Raspberry Leaf two hours away from all prescription medications.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Nature's Sunshine Raspberry Leaf please contact your health care professional.