Pau d'arco tree bark has a long tradition of use as an antifungal herb in South American countries, either as a poultice or decoction for its alterative properties for skin conditions. This enormous flowering tree found in South and Central America is also known as Taheebo and Lapacho.
Nature's Sunshine Pau D’Arco Tea May Assist With
- Nature’s Sunshine pau d’arco is sustainably sourced from Brazil in South America and uses the inner stem bark from the violet flowered tree, reported to contain the most medicinal benefits.
- Traditionally used as an antifungal.
- May assist in general health and well being.
- Pau D’Arco Tea provides a pleasant hot drink alternative to capsules.
Product Size: 200g
The active ingredients in Nature's Sunshine Pau D’Arco Tea, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Nature's Sunshine Pau D’Arco Tea and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Nature's Sunshine Pau D’Arco Tea Ingredients per capsule
|Handroanthus heptaphyllus (Pau d'arco) dried inner stem bark
No Added: Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or preservatives.
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for Nature's Sunshine Pau D’Arco Tea
- Do not use Nature's Sunshine Pau D’Arco Tea if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Nature's Sunshine Pau D’Arco Tea is not recommended for use during pregnancy or lactation.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Nature's Sunshine Pau D’Arco Tea please contact your health care professional.