Throughout the Mediterranean region, the olive tree has traditionally been revered for its many qualities rom the olive leaves. Olive leaf is often recommended to help support healthy immune function.
Nature's Sunshine Olive Leaf Extract May Assist With
- Support immunity
- Aids or assists in the maintenance or improvement of general wellbeing.
- Olive leaf has been found to contain a phytochemical called oleuropein which in-vitro and in-vivo animal studies suggest has anti-bacterial properties.
Product Size: 60 Capsules
The active ingredients in Nature's Sunshine Olive Leaf Extract, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Nature's Sunshine Olive Leaf Extract and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Nature's Sunshine Olive Leaf Extract Ingredients per capsule
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry:
|Olea europaea (Olive) leaf
|Standardised extract provides approximately 48mg oleuropein per capsule 2.94g
No Added: Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or preservatives.
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for Nature's Sunshine Olive Leaf Extract
- Do not use Nature's Sunshine Olive Leaf Extract if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Take Nature's Sunshine Olive Leaf Extract two hours away from all prescription medications.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Nature's Sunshine Olive Leaf Extract please contact your health care professional.