Mullein has a high mucilage content and is traditionally known as an expectorant herb with an affinity for the respiratory tract.
Nature's Sunshine Mullein May Assist With
- Temporary relief of mucus congestion
- Temporary relief of bronchial coughs
- Mild upper respiratory tract infections
- May aid in the temporary relief of coughs and lung congestion associated with mild upper respiratory infections.
- May aid in the temporary relief of bronchial cough by soothing bronchial airways.
Product Size: 100 Capsules
The active ingredients in Nature's Sunshine Mullein, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Nature's Sunshine Mullein and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Nature's Sunshine Mullein Ingredients per capsule
|Verbascum thapsus (Mullein) leaf powder
No Added: Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or preservatives.
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for Nature's Sunshine Mullein
- Do not use Nature's Sunshine Mullein if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Nature's Sunshine Mullein is not recommended for use during pregnancy or lactation.
- Take Nature's Sunshine Mullein two hours away from all prescription medications.
- If coughing persists, consult your Doctor or Healthcare Professional.
- Nature's Sunshine Mullein is suitable for adults only.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Nature's Sunshine Mullein please contact your health care professional.