Horsetail is thought to contain the highest amount of silica of all known herbs. Silica is found in connective tissues throughout the body and is important in the building and normal repair of healthy connective tissue.
Nature's Sunshine Horsetail May Assist With
- Natural source of silica
- Has diuretic and astringent properties
- Traditionally used in Europe for its ability to tone the organs of the urinary tract and soothe the bladder.
Product Size: 100 Capsules
The active ingredients in Nature's Sunshine Horsetail, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Nature's Sunshine Horsetail and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Nature's Sunshine Horsetail Ingredients per capsule
|Equisetum arvense (Horsetail) herb powder
No Added: Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or preservatives.
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for Nature's Sunshine Horsetail
- Do not use Nature's Sunshine Horsetail if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Nature's Sunshine Horsetail is not recommended for use during pregnancy or lactation.
- Take Nature's Sunshine Horsetail two hours away from all prescription medications.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Nature's Sunshine Horsetail please contact your health care professional.