Golden seal, often called ‘the King of mucous membranes’ is traditionally used to help soothe the mucous membranes that line the respiratory, digestive and urinary tracts.
Nature's Sunshine Golden Seal May Assist With
- Mucous Membrane Astringent
- For the relief of the symptoms of cararrh and mucus congestion.
- Aids in the symptomatic relief of colds.
- Helps fight mild upper respiratory complaints.
Product Size: 100 Capsules
The active ingredients in Nature's Sunshine Golden Seal, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Nature's Sunshine Golden Seal and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Nature's Sunshine Golden Seal Ingredients per capsule
|Hydrastis canadensis (Golden seal) rhizome powder
No Added: Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or preservatives.
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for Nature's Sunshine Golden Seal
- Do not use Nature's Sunshine Golden Seal if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Nature's Sunshine Golden Seal is not recommended for use during pregnancy or lactation.
- Take Nature's Sunshine Golden Seal two hours away from all prescription medications.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Nature's Sunshine Golden Seal please contact your health care professional.