It is said that Native Americans valued Echinacea similarly to the way the Chinese valued Ginseng. It is one of the most scientifically studied herbs, especially in Europe. It supports the body’s own immune defences.
Nature's Sunshine Echinacea May Assist With
- Helps support the immune system
- May help support the lymphatic system
- Helps support the immune system during the cold and flu season.
Product Size: 100 Capsules
The active ingredients in Nature's Sunshine Echinacea, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Nature's Sunshine Echinacea and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Nature's Sunshine Echinacea Ingredients per capsule
|Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) root powder
No Added: Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or preservatives.
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for Nature's Sunshine Echinacea
- Do not use Nature's Sunshine Echinacea if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Take Nature's Sunshine Echinacea two hours away from all prescription medications.
- Take Nature's Sunshine Echinacea with caution for those taking immunosuppressive drugs.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Nature's Sunshine Echinacea please contact your health care professional.