Capsicum works by helping to maintain peripheral circulation and provide relief to people suffering from cold hands and feet.
Nature's Sunshine Capsicum May Assist With
- May Improve circulation
- May help warm cold hands and feet
- Traditionally used to help maintain a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Aids or assists in the relief of flatulence
- Assists in the maintenance of healthy peripheral circulation.
Product Size: 100 Capsules
The active ingredients in Nature's Sunshine Capsicum, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Nature's Sunshine Capsicum and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Nature's Sunshine Capsicum Ingredients per capsule
|Capsicum annuum (Capsicum) fruit powder
No Added: Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or preservatives.
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for Nature's Sunshine Capsicum
- Do not use Nature's Sunshine Capsicum if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Nature's Sunshine Capsicum is not recommended with anticoagulants or anti-platelet medications such as warfarin.
- Nature's Sunshine Capsicum is not recommended during pregnancy or lactation.
- Take Nature's Sunshine Capsicum two hours away from all prescription medications.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Nature's Sunshine Capsicum please contact your health care professional