This formula contains herbs traditionally used in the temporary relief of arthritic pain and sciatica. White Willow and Devil’s Claw may aid in the temporary relief of rheumatic pain, while Black Cohosh has been traditionally used by North American Indians for relieving muscle spasm and cramps. Together these herbs may provide temporary relief for those experiencing pain caused by inflammatory joint conditions.
Nature's Sunshine Anti-Inflam May Assist With
- Herbal combination
- May aid in the relief of joint pain
- May assist in the temporary relief of the pain of osteoarthritis.
- Traditionally used for the temporary relief of lumbago.
Product Size: 100 Capsules
The active ingredients in Nature's Sunshine Anti-Inflam, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Nature's Sunshine Anti-Inflam and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Nature's Sunshine Anti-Inflam Ingredients per capsule
|Actaea racemosa (Black cohosh) root
|Salix alba (White willow) bark
|Harpagophytum procumbens (Devils claw) root
No Added: Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or preservatives.
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for Nature's Sunshine Anti-Inflam
- Do not use Nature's Sunshine Anti-Inflam if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Nature's Sunshine Anti-Inflam please contact your health care professional