Cortisol Calm is a natural blend of herbs that traditionally have been used to calm, relax and re-energising the nervous system.
Cortisol is produce by the adrenal glands in response to a stressful situation. A little bit of cortisol is beneficial as it calming and helps the body cope with stress. Unfortunately excess cortisol can lead to a myriad of conditions such as depression, anxiety nervousness, fatigue, obesity, serotonin deficiency, wrinkles and accelerated aging. Cortisol is also secreted by fat cells, which further contributes to obesity.
Meditation, relaxation, quality sleep, proper diet and various herbs like the ones found in Cortisol Calm help to lower or normalise cortisol levels.
NatroVital Cortisol Calm May Assist With
|Hyperactive adrenal function
|Overactive flight/fight response
The active ingredients in NatroVital Cortisol Calm Herbal Tonic when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with NatroVital Cortisol Calm Herbal Tonic and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
NatroVital Cortisol Calm Ingredients per 5ml
|St John's Wort
NatroVital Cortisol Calm is 100% Alcohol free
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for NatroVital Cortisol Calm Herbal Tonic
- Do not use NatroVital Cortisol Calm Herbal Tonic if known allergies to ingredients.
- Do not use Cortisol Calm 20mml in acute asthma, excessive menstruation, nose bleeds, or if taking the following medications; Digoxin, Cyclosporine, chemotherapy drug Irinotecan, Warfarin, Indinavir, all HIV related drugs.
- Cortisol Calm 200ml may aggravate gastro-oesophageal reflux.
- Do not use Cortisol Calm 200ml if known allergy to any herb listed above.
- Use Cortisol Calm 200ml cautiously if taking; Phenelzine, SSRI or SNRI Anti Depressants, Benzodiazepines, Oral Contraceptive Pill and Aspirin.
- Possible interactions may occur using NatroVital Cortisol Calm Herbal Tonic with anticoagulant medication and immunosuppressive medication.