SB Forte contains Saccharomyces boulardii, a shelf stable probiotic, to support normal healthy gut flora and help relieve mild diarrhoea following antibiotic use or when travelling. SB Forte also contains Vitamins A and D, as well as Zinc to support healthy immunity and to help maintain healthy gastrointestinal mucosa.
Saccharomyces boulardii (SB) is a non-pathogenic strain of probiotic yeast, discovered in 1920, derived from the skins of lychee and mangosteen fruits. Over sixty years of research has been conducted on Saccharomyces boulardii showing a wide range of indications from dysbiosis and immune system function, to diarrhoea in children, following antiobiotic use and while travelling.
Eagle SB Forte May Assist With
- Helps relieve diarrhoea after antibiotic use.
- Helps promote healthy gut flora after antibiotic use.
- Helps support a healthy gastrointestinal system and improve healthy gut flora.
- Assists in management and temporary relief of mild diarrhoea.
- Helps relieve and reduce the frequency of diarrhoea in children.
- Helps reduce the occurrence of traveller’s diarrhoea.
- Vitamin A helps to support the mucosal integrity of the gut and assists in maintaining healthy epithelial tissue, and mucous surfaces in the body, which provide a barrier to infection.
- Contains nutrients which help maintain healthy immune system function.
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance of general well-being.
Product Size: 60 Capsules
The active ingredients in Eagle SB Forte, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Eagle SB Forte and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Eagle SB Forte Ingredients per capsule
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii)
|Vitamin A (as Retinyl palmitate)
||272 mcg RE
|- equiv. Vitamin A
|- equiv. Vitamin D3
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for Eagle SB Forte
- Do not use Eagle SB Forte if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Eagle SB Forte contains Vitamin A. When taken in excess of 3000 mcg retinol equivalents (RE), vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900 mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Eagle SB Forte please contact your health care professional