CytoPro Repair is a unique combination of propriety herbal extracts and nutrients with high dose Glutamine to support the structural integrity and function of the gastrointestinal tract. Designed to support multiple therapeutic targets, CytoPro Repair includes herbs used in Western Herbal Medicine to help support the relief of mild dyspepsia, to provide liver and detoxification support, to promote beneficial bacteria growth and to support healthy immunity. CytoPro Repair contains Eagle’s exclusive all natural Phytohormetic Antioxidant flavour base.
Eagle CytoPro Repair Powder May Assist With
- Glutamine plays a role in maintaining normal mucosal integrity of the gut, decreasing permeability and is the principal energy source of epithelial and immune cells.
- Vitamin A helps support the mucosal integrity of the gut.
- Zinc and Vitamin D3 play a role in supporting healthy immune system function.
- Contains Western Traditional Herbal Medicinal ingredients used as a demulcent preparation for the symptomatic relief of mild gastrointestinal discomfort and dyspepsia.
- Curcumin has been shown to induce the activity of phase II detoxification enzymes and exert a protective effect on the liver and to down-regulate inflammatory mediators.
- Turmeric and its constituent Curcumin possess significant antioxidant activity (and enhance activity of other antioxidants such as glutathione).
- The dietary fibre provided by kiwifruit and larch arabinogalactans contributes to a prebiotic effect.
- Prebiotics are non-digestible food ingredients that beneficially affect the host by stimulating the growth and/or activity of one or a limited number of bacteria in the colon that can improve host health.
Product Size: 150g Powder
The active ingredients in Eagle CytoPro Repair Powder, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Eagle CytoPro Repair Powder and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Eagle CytoPro Repair Powder Ingredients per 5g
|Vitamin A (as Retinyl acetate)
||900 mcg RE
|equiv. Vitamin A
|equiv. Vitamin D3
|Zinc (as citrate)
|Extracts equiv. to dry:
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (GutGard®) root
|Curcuma longa rhizome (Turmeric)
|Extracts equiv. to fresh:
|Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) leaf inner juice
|Brassica oleracea var. italica sprout (BroccoPhane®)
|Actinidia deliciosa (Kiwifruit Digesten®) flesh
Eagle CytoPro Repair Powder Excipients: L-glycine, Beetroot extract, Citric acid anhydrous, Berry Blend (Phytohormetic Antioxidant), Natural berry flavour, Thaumatin, Silica colloidal anhydrous, Stevia.
Eagle CytoPro Repair Powder contains no added artificial flavours or colours.
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for Eagle CytoPro Repair Powder
- Do not use Eagle CytoPro Repair Powder if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Eagle CytoPro Repair Powder contains vitamin A. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your prescribing practitioner.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Eagle CytoPro Repair Powder please contact your health care professional