UltraClean Krill Oil Concentrate contains a highly concentrated form of deodourised krill oil.
Krill oil contains phospholipids, which are structural components of cell walls, as well as astaxanthin, an antioxidant.
Sourced from a Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) certified sustainable fishery with the highest levels of traceability, using specialised harvesting technology to minimise environmental impact.
BioCeuticals UltraClean Krill Oil Concentrate May Assist With
- May assist in the maintenance of triglycerides within the normal range in healthy individuals.
- A source of omega-3 fatty acids and assists in supplementation of EPA and DHA.
- Contains phospholipids which support healthy fat metabolism and cell formation.
- Naturally contains astaxanthin, an antioxidant of the carotenoid family.
- Advanced strength - more concentrated EPA, DHA and phosphatidyl choline levels compared to standard krill oil supplements.
- Deodourised through a filtration and purification process which removes trimethylamine, trimethylamine oxide and salts.
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals UltraClean Krill Oil Concentrate, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals UltraClean Krill Oil Concentrate and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
BioCeuticals UltraClean Krill Oil Concentrate Ingredients per capsule
|Euphausia superba (krill) oil
|equiv. phophatidyl choline
|equiv. eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
|equiv. docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
*Based on average amounts.
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for BioCeuticals UltraClean Krill Oil Concentrate
- Do not use BioCeuticals UltraClean Krill Oil Concentrate if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioCeuticals UltraClean Krill Oil Concentrate is derived from seafood.
- BioCeuticals UltraClean Krill Oil Concentrate contains approximately 50mcgRE of vitamin A per capsule, naturally occuring in krill oil. The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcgRE for women and 900mcgRE for men. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals UltraClean Krill Oil Concentrate please contact your health care professional