UltraClean DHA Omega provides a highly concentrated ratio of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) to eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). Both are essential omega-3 fatty acids, with DHA being an indispensable component of cell membranes and found in large quantities in brain cells.
During pregnancy and lactation, nutritional requirements for DHA are increased as DHA is utilised for the normal development of the brain, nervous system and eyes of the growing foetus and baby. Supplementation in pregnancy and lactation may therefore contribute to cognitive development in young children.
In healthy adults, DHA supplementation may help to maintain healthy mood, and brain and cognitive function.
BioCeuticals UltraClean DHA Omega May Assist With
- DHA may assist in the maintenance of healthy brain and cognitive function and help to reduce the risk of age-related cognitive decline.
- DHA may assist in maintaining normal healthy mood in adults and during pregnancy and postpartum.
- DHA is transferred from the mother to infant through breast milk; maternal intake is important for infant growth and development, cognition, vision and behaviour.
- DHA Omega contains premium GOED*-quality fish oil produced via an exclusive purification process to ensure the highest quality and purity. Organic contaminants such as heavy metals, dioxins, and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) are reduced to below currently mandated regulatory limits.
- *Global Organisation for EPA and DHA Omega-3s.
Product Size: 60 soft capsules
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals UltraClean DHA Omega, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals UltraClean DHA Omega and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
BioCeuticals UltraClean DHA Omega Ingredients per capsule
|Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides - fish
|equiv. docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
|equiv. eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for BioCeuticals UltraClean DHA Omega
- Do not use BioCeuticals UltraClean DHA Omega if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals UltraClean DHA Omega please contact your health care professional