MultiGest® Enzymes provides a blend of plant-derived enzymes to assist in the breakdown of carbohydrates, proteins, lipids, lactose and cellulose. The addition of herbs gentian and fennel, which have a long history of use in traditional European medicine to support digestion, improve appetite and provide symptomatic relief of digestive ailments such as bloating and flatulence.
By providing nutritional support for healthy digestion, supplemental enzymes may help to maintain general wellbeing and a healthy nutritional status.
BioCeuticals MultiGest Enzymes May Assist With
- Helps maintain healthy digestive function.
- Assists in the breakdown of dietary proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
- Contains enzymes that are active across a wide pH range.
- Used in traditional European medicine for relief of digestive disturbances
- bloating and digestive discomfort
- poor appetite.
- Assists in the digestion of lactose.
- Helps improve bioaccessibility of nutrients.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals MultiGest Enzymes, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals MultiGest Enzymes and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
BioCeuticals MultiGest Enzymes Ingredients per capsule
|Amylase (from Aspergillus oryzae)
||12000 DU (80mg)
|Protease (from Aspergilllus oryzae)
||30000 HUT (45mg)
|Lipase (from Rhizopus oryzae)
||500 LipU (25mg)
|Tilactase (from Aspergillus oryzae)
||1500 ALU (15mg)
|Cellulase (from Trichoderma longibrachiatum)
||1000 CU (6.7mg)
|Bromelains (from Ananas comosus)
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
|Foeniculum vulgare (fennel) seed
|Gentiana lutea (gentian) root
DU = alpha-amylase dextrinising units; HUT = haemoglobin unit tyrosine base; LipU = lipase unit; ALU = acid lactase unit; CU = cellulase unit.
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for BioCeuticals MultiGest Enzymes
- Do not use BioCeuticals MultiGest Enzymes if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioCeuticals MultiGest Enzymes is contraindicated in people who are hypersensitive to pineapple (a source of bromelains).
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals MultiGest Enzymes please contact your health care professional