Using specialised technology, the Liposomal Range provides nutrients in nano-sized vesicles constructed of either a phospholipid bi-layer (for water-soluble nutrients with or without fat-soluble nutrients) or a phospholipid mono-layer (for fat-soluble nutrients). These nano-sized liposome and nano-emulsion structures are readily absorbed via passive absorption across transmucosal membranes, bypassing the digestive system for direct and easier absorption. These specialised phospholipid vehicles fuse with cell membranes to deliver encapsulated compounds intracellularly.
Methylcobalamin is the bioavailable and metabolically active coenzyme form of vitamin B12. It is involved in the healthy function of the methylation pathway and may assist in the management of dietary vitamin B12 deficiency.
BioCeuticals Liposomal Methyl B12 May Assist With
- Methylcobalamin is the bioavailable, active form of vitamin B12 that is better utilised by the body.
- Vitamin B12 is important for the maintenance of normal healthy immune and neurological function, methylation and may assist in the maintenance of healthy plasma homocysteine levels in normal healthy individuals.
- May be beneficial for people at risk of vitamin B12 deficiency including the elderly, vegetarians and vegans.
Product Size: 50ml
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals Liposomal Methyl B12, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals Liposomal Methyl B12 and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
BioCeuticals Liposomal Methyl B12 Ingredients per 200mcl (1 spray)
|Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (active vitamin B12)
BioCeuticals Liposomal Methyl B12 Excipients: lecithin, purified water, glycerol, ethanol, tocofersolan (vitamin E polyethylene glycol succinate), tocopherols concentrate - mixed (high-alpha type), potassium sorbate.
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for BioCeuticals Liposomal Methyl B12
- Do not use BioCeuticals Liposomal Methyl B12 if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioCeuticals Liposomal Methyl B12 contains potassium sorbate.
- BioCeuticals Liposomal Methyl B12 contains ethanol.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals Liposomal Methyl B12 please contact your health care professional