Using specialised technology, the Liposomal Range provides nutrients in nano-sized vesicles constructed of either a phospholipid bi-layer (for water-soluble nutrients with or without fat-soluble nutrients) or a phospholipid mono-layer (for fat-soluble nutrients). These nano-sized liposome and nano-emulsion structures are readily absorbed via passive absorption across transmucosal membranes, bypassing the digestive system for direct and easier absorption. These specialised phospholipid vehicles fuse with cell membranes to deliver encapsulated compounds intracellularly.
Vitamin D plays a role in a healthy immune system, development, growth and mineralisation of a healthy skeleton and is important for the maintenance of strong healthy bones.
BioCeuticals Liposomal D3 May Assist With
- Adequate levels of vitamin D are necessary for the maintenance of normal healthy calcium metabolism and a normal healthy immune system.
- Vitamin D plays a role in the development, growth and mineralisation of a healthy skeleton and is important for the maintenance of strong healthy bones.
- Orange flavour.
Product Size: 50ml
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals Liposomal D3, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals Liposomal D3 and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
BioCeuticals Liposomal D3 Ingredients per 200mcl (1 spray)
|Colecalciferol (vitamin D3)
|equiv. vitamin D3
BioCeuticals Liposomal D3 Excipients: lecithin, tocopherols concentrate - mixed (high-alpha type), purified water, glycerol, ethanol, tocofersolan (vitamin E polyethylene glycol succinate), orange oil, potassium sorbate.
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for BioCeuticals Liposomal D3
- Do not use BioCeuticals Liposomal D3 if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioCeuticals Liposomal D3 contains potassium sorbate.
- BioCeuticals Liposomal D3 contains ethanol.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals Liposomal D3 please contact your health care professional