Lipoec 400 contains 400mg of alpha-lipoic acid and is soluble in both fat and water. As such, alpha-lipoic acid provides extensive antioxidant activity throughout the body; this is further supported by its ability to regenerate other antioxidants including glutathione, coenzyme Q10 and vitamins C and E. Lipoec 400 also provides nutritional support for glucose metabolism.
BioCeuticals Lipoec 400 May Assist With
- A hydrophilic antioxidant that extends functional capacities of other antioxidants, providing extensive antioxidant activity throughout the body.
- A potent antioxidant, involved in day-to-day chelation and elimination of metals in the body.
- Provides nutritional support for healthy glucose metabolism.
- Supports healthy mitochondrial function.
Product Size: 60 Capsules
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals Lipoec 400, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals Lipoec 400 and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
BioCeuticals Lipoec 400 Ingredients per capsule
|Alpha-lipoic acid (R,S form)
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for BioCeuticals Lipoec 400
- Do not use BioCeuticals Lipoec 400 if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals Lipoec 400 please contact your health care professional