Featuring GLUTForce® herbal combination of bitter melon and goat's rue, GlucoFactors Forte® combines nutrients with herbs that have been used in a number of traditional medicine systems.
Chromium, alpha-lipoic acid and biotin are involved in the regulation of normal healthy glucose metabolism. People with a high sugar intake may have an increased requirement for chromium.
Gymnema is an Ayurvedic herb that has sweetness-suppressing properties. Alpha-lipoic acid provides antioxidant activity.
BioCeuticals GlucoFactors Forte May Assist With
- Features GLUTForce® herbal combination of bitter melon and goat's rue.
- Helps the body to metabolise carbohydrates.
- Chromium is important for diets high in carbohydrates and sugar.
- Chromium is a fundamental component in healthy glucose utilisation and lipid metabolism.
- Chromium is a key factor in normal healthy glucose metabolism by aiding glucose uptake into cells.
- Alpha-lipoic acid provides nutritional support for healthy glucose metabolism and is a potent antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- Gymnema contains gurmarin, a polypeptide responsible for its sweetness-suppressing qualities.
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals GlucoFactors Forte, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals GlucoFactors Forte and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
BioCeuticals GlucoFactors Forte Ingredients per capsule
|Herbal extracts equiv. to fresh (GLUTForce®):
|Momordica charantia (bitter melon) fruit
|Galega officinalis (goat's rue) herb flowering
|Herbal extract standardised equiv. to dry:
|Gymnema sylvestre (gymnema) leaf
|equiv. to NLT 50% gymnemic acid
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry:
|Trigonella foenum-graecum (fenugreek) seed
|Alpha-lipoic acid (R,S form)
|Chromium (as chloride)
|Chromium (as picolinate)
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for BioCeuticals GlucoFactors Forte
- Do not use BioCeuticals GlucoFactors Forte if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioCeuticals GlucoFactors Forte® is contraindicated in pregnancy.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals GlucoFactors Forte please contact your health care professional