Refreshing natural peppermint-flavoured, sublingual oral spray provides a quicker and more efficient method of delivering vitamin B12 in a high dose.
Vitamin B12 is required for the maintenance of healthy red blood cells, methylation pathways, fertility, the nervous system and energy production.
It may be beneficial for people at risk of vitamin B12 deficiency including the elderly, vegetarians and vegans.
BioCeuticals B12 Spray May Assist With
- Sublingual oral spray for efficient absorption. One of the ways in which vitamin B12 is absorbed is by passive diffusion across mucosal membranes.
- Great for people on the go.
- May be beneficial for people at risk of vitamin B12 deficiency such as the elderly, vegetarians and vegans.
- neurological function
- methylation pathways, specifically through its role in the conversion of homocysteine to methionine and the regeneration of tetrahydrofolate/folate
- red blood cells
- gastrointestinal function
- metabolism of protein, carbohydrates and fats
- male and female fertility
- energy production
- formation of DNA and the normal growth and replication of all cells
- oral health: reducing the frequency, severity and duration of recurrent mouth ulcers, in otherwise healthy people.
Product Size: 50ml Oral Liquid
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals B12 Spray, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals B12 Spray and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
BioCeuticals B12 Spray Ingredients per 170mccl (1 Spray)
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for BioCeuticals B12 Spray
- Do not use BioCeuticals B12 Spray if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioCeuticals B12 Spray contains ethanol as a preservative.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals B12 Spray please contact your health care professional