ArmaForce Throat Relief is a soothing herb and nutrient combination, featuring manuka honey, designed to relieve mild throat inflammation and soothe the mucuous membranes of mouth and throat. Licorice is included, traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) to help relieve coughs and bronchial phlegm, while echinacea is used in WHM to help relieve symptoms associated with upper respiratory tract infections. Zinc helps to support healthy immune system function, and provides antioxidant support.
BioCeuticals ArmaForce Throat Relief May Assist With
- Contains standardised herbal extract components including glycyrrhizinic acid (licorice) and cichoric acid (echinacea).
- Sage is used in traditional western herbal medicine (WHM) to help relieve mild inflammation of the throat.
- Licorice is used in traditional WHM for its demulcent properties; relieving inflammation and soothing irritation of the mucous membranes in the mouth by forming a protective fllm, and as an expectorant; to help relieve coughs and bronchial phlegm (cattarh).
- Echinacea is used in traditional WHM to help relieve symptoms associated with upper respiratory tract infections, including the common cold and flu, when taken at the first sign of infection.
- Zinc gluconate is a form of zinc used in clinical trials for topical application to the pharynx.
- Zinc helps support healthy immune and antioxidant function, and the maintenance of general wellbeing.
- Vegetarian formula.
Product Size: 50ml Oral Spray
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals ArmaForce Throat Relief, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals ArmaForce Throat Relief and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
BioCeuticals ArmaForce Throat Relief Ingredients per 1.15ml
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root and stolon
|equiv. to glycyrrhizinic acid
|Salvia officinalis (sage) leaf
|equiv. to thujone
|Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root
|equiv. to cichoric acid
|Clove bud oil
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for BioCeuticals ArmaForce Throat Relief
- Do not use BioCeuticals ArmaForce Throat Relief if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals ArmaForce Throat Relief please contact your health care professional