AntiOx Excel provides a comprehensive antioxidant and free radical scavenging formula to support and maintain general wellbeing, cellular health, liver function, and detoxification and inflammatory processes.
This time-honoured product has been upgraded to include the clinically trialled Setria® reduced glutathione, as well as cofactors involved in glutathione synthesis (vitamin B3 and alpha-lipoic acid) and the EVNolMax™ complex of the eight isomers of vitamin E.
BioCeuticals AntiOx Excel May Assist With
- Potent antioxidant formulated to minimise oxidative stress and reduce free radical-induced cellular damage and LDL oxidation.
- Contains nutrients required for glutathione and antioxidant regeneration.
- Silybum marianum (milk thistle) is traditionally used in western herbal medicine to support liver and gallbladder function.
- Helps support the regeneration of liver cells.
- Supports detoxification processes of the liver.
- Maintains healthy capillaries.
- Helps reduce markers of inflammation.
- With clinically trialled and bioavailable Setria® reduced glutathione.
- With EVNolMax™ vitamin E complex providing the full spectrum of eight naturally occurring isomers of vitamin E as found in nature (tocopherols – alpha, beta, gamma and delta, and tocotrienols – alpha, beta, gamma and delta).
- Provides rich sources of antioxidants including resveratrol, proanthocyanidins, lycopene, flavanolignans and carotenoids
- Potent formula allows for convenient one-a-day dosing.
Product Size: 60 Capsules
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals AntiOx Excel, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals AntiOx Excel and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
BioCeuticals AntiOx Excel Ingredients per capsule
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:
|Fallopia japonica (giant knotweed) root
|equiv. to resveratrol (trans-resveratrol)
|Vitis vinifera (grape) seed
|equiv. to procyanidins
|Silybum marianum (milk thistle) fruit
|equiv. to flavanolignans calculated as silybin
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to fresh:
|Lycopersicon esculentum (tomato)
|equiv. to lycopene
|Vaccinium myrtillus (bilberry) fruit
|Dunaliella salina cell
|equiv. to carotenoids calculated as betacarotene
|Glutathione (reduced) - Setria®
|equiv. vitamin A
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)
|Alpha-lipoic acid (R,S form)
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate
|equiv. ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
|Ascorbyl palmitate (vitamin C)
|equiv. ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
|Total ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
|Tocotrienols complex (palm) - EVNolMax™
|equiv. alpha tocotrienol
|Zinc (as citrate dihydrate)
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for BioCeuticals AntiOx Excel
- Do not use BioCeuticals AntiOx Excel if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioCeuticals AntiOx Excel is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
- BioCeuticals AntiOx Excel contains Silybum marianum which may theoretically elevate serum warfarin levels.
- BioCeuticals AntiOx Excel contains Vitamin A, concomitant use of vitamin A with isotretinoin may increase toxicity. Avoid this combination. Increased vitamin A levels occur in oral contraceptive pill users due to longer storage in the liver. Use caution with large doses of retinol.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals AntiOx Excel please contact your health care professional