BioCeuticals AdvaCal Forte Tablets combine the highly absorbable hydroxyapatite and citrate forms of calcium together with the bone-supporting nutrients magnesium, zinc, manganese, copper, silica, vitamin D3 and vitamin K2. Together, these nutrients work to provide comprehensive bone support that may assist in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis.
BioCeuticals AdvaCal Forte Tablets May Assist With
- 1000mg of calcium and 1000IU of vitamin D3 per daily dose.
- Supports bone growth and development.
- Assists in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis. Reduces the risk of hip fractures and the incidences of non-vertebral fractures in postmenopausal women and older men.
- Provides relief from muscular aches, pains, cramps and spasms.
- In addition to calcium, hydroxyapatite provides elements found naturally in healthy bone tissue including phosphorus, type I collagen, protein, bioactive growth factors, trace minerals and glycosaminoglycans naturally found in bone matrix.
- Hydroxyapatite is sourced from pasture-fed New Zealand and Australian cattle; MCH-Cal™ (microcrystalline calcium hydroxyapatite) has been subjected to an ongoing rigorous monitoring program since 1989 to verify that it is BSE-free (bovine spongiform encephalopathy, i.e. mad cow disease); each batch is independently tested for contaminants such as lead, cadmium and mercury.
- Contains vitamin K2 in the form of MenaQ7, the most bioavailable and bioactive form of vitamin K.
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals AdvaCal Forte Tablets, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals AdvaCal Forte Tablets and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
BioCeuticals AdvaCal Forte Ingredients per Tablet
|Calcium (as hydroxyapatite*)
|Calcium (as citrate tetrahydrate)
|Total elemental calcium
|Colecalciferol (vitamin D3)
|equiv. vitamin D3
|Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2)
|Magnesium (as oxide heavy)
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)
|Copper (as gluconate)
|Silicon (as silica-colloidal anhydrous)
|Boron (as borax)
BioCeuticals AdvaCal Forte Tablets are free from dairy, lactose, gluten, yeast, shell fish and soy protein.
BioCeuticals AdvaCal Forte Tablets are free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
BioCeuticals AdvaCal Forte Tablets - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioCeuticals AdvaCal Forte Tablets if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- BioCeuticals AdvaCal Forte Tablets contain Hydroxyapatite from bovine source.
- BioCeuticals AdvaCal Forte Tablets are pregnancy friendly.
- Do not take BioCeuticals AdvaCal Forte Tablets with Alendronate, Ceftriaxone, Ciprofloxacin, Clodronate, Demeclocycline, Doxycycline, Etidronate, Ibandronic acid, Minocycline, Norfloxacin, Risedronate, Tetracycline, Tiludronate, Alendronate, Ciprofloxacin, Clodronate, Demeclocycline, Doxycycline, Etidronate, Ibandronic acid, Minocycline, Moxifloxacin, Norfloxacin, Penicillamine, Proguanil, Risedronate, Tetracycline, Tiludronate, Warfarin, Demeclocycline, Minocycline, Norfloxacin and Tetracycline.
- Take BioCeuticals AdvaCal Forte Tablets with caution with Sotalol, Thyroxine, Amikacin, Chlorpromazine, Gentamicin, Nitrofurantoin, Tobramycin, Sirolimus, Cephalexin and Penicillamine.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals AdvaCal Forte Tablets please contact your health care professional.