BioCeuticals Adrenoplex Capsules combine traditional Chinese medicine herbs Siberian and Korean ginsengs with the Ayurvedic herb withania (KSM-66 extract), clinically demonstrated to support stress adaptation and to relieve mild anxiety. BioCeuticals Adrenoplex Capsules is formulated with added B vitamins and amino acids for healthy adrenal and nervous system support, BioCeuticals Adrenoplex Capsules may be beneficial during times of increased physical and mental demand.
BioCeuticals Adrenoplex Capsules May Assist With
- Supports healthy adrenal and nervous system function.
- Helps relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety.
- Improves stress adaptation, supporting the body’s resistance towards stress.
- May provide nutritional support during times of increased physical and mental demand.
- Relieves symptoms of study or work-related stress.
- May support energy and vitality in healthy people.
- May support the body during convalescence.
- Supports a healthy immune system.
- May support mental and physical capacity including weakness, exhaustion and fatigue.
- May support concentration.
- Features a therapeutic dose of KSM-66, a highly concentrated full-spectrum withania extract, and the activated form of vitamin B9 and active B6.
- Includes standardised traditional adaptogen herbs.
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals Adrenoplex Capsules, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals Adrenoplex Capsules and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
BioCeuticals Adrenoplex Ingredients per Capsule
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:
|Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian ginseng) root
|equiv. syringaresinol diglucoside
|Panax ginseng (Korean ginseng) root
|equiv. ginsenosides Rg1, Re, Rf, Rg2, Rb1, Rb2, Rc, Rd
|Panax quinquefolius (American ginseng) root
|equiv. ginsenosides Rg1, Re, Rb1, Rb2, Rc, Rd
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry:
|Ganoderma lucidum (reiishi) fruiting body
|equiv. pantothenic acid
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)
|Nicotinic acid (vitamin B3)
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P5P) (active vitamin B6)
|equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|equiv. folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)
BioCeuticals Adrenoplex Capsules are free from gluten, yeast, shell fish and soy protein.
BioCeuticals Adrenoplex Capsules are free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
BioCeuticals Adrenoplex Capsules - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioCeuticals Adrenoplex Capsules if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Phenylketonurics are warned that BioCeuticals Adrenoplex Capsules contains phenylalanine.
- Do not take BioCeuticals Adrenoplex Capsules if you are on Warfarin.
- Take BioCeuticals Adrenoplex Capsules with caution with Phenelzine, Phenytoin, Warfarin, Antidepressants Adefovir dipivoxil, Digoxin, Imatinib, Nifedipine, Levodopa, Phenobarbitone and Phenytoin.
- Take BioCeuticals Adrenoplex Capsules with caution is you are Hypoglycaemic.
- BioCeuticals Adrenoplex Capsules contain lactose.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals Adrenoplex Capsules please contact your health care professional.