BioCeuticals Acetyl-L-Carnitine Capsules contain Acetyl-L-carnitine (ALC, acetyllevocarnitine), which is the naturally occurring acetyl ester of L-carnitine and is the delivery form for both L-carnitine and acetyl groups.
BioCeuticals Acetyl-L-Carnitine Capsules May Assist With
- Assists the transport of long-chain fatty acids (LCFA) into mitochondria, where they are oxidised for the synthesis of cellular energy.
- Supports normal healthy lipid and carbohydrate metabolism.
- Provides nutritional support and antioxidant protection for healthy cell membrane integrity.
- Balances and supports normal male physiology and function.
- Plays a role in normal healthy sperm motility.
- Supports healthy brain function.
- Supports healthy ageing.
Product Size: 90 Capsules
The active ingredients in BioCeuticals Acetyl-L-Carnitine Capsules, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with BioCeuticals Acetyl-L-Carnitine Capsules and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
BioCeuticals Acetyl-L-Carnitine Ingredients per Capsule
|Acetyllevocarnitine hydrochloride (acetyl-L-carnitine)
BioCeuticals Acetyl-L-Carnitine Capsules - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use BioCeuticals Acetyl-L-Carnitine Capsules if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with BioCeuticals Acetyl-L-Carnitine Capsules please contact your health care professional.