Metagenics UltraClear Powder is a low reactive, fortified, rice protein concentrate that is specifically designed to support individuals' nutritional needs during detoxification.
Metagenics UltraClear Powder May Assist With
- For nutritional support during detoxification.
- Rich in antioxidants to help against free radicals produced during detoxification.
- Low reactive, fortified rice protein concentrate.
Product Size: 550g Powder
The active ingredients in Metagenics UltraClear Powder, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Metagenics UltraClear Powder and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Metagenics UltraClear Powder Ingredients
Rice Protein, Rice syrup solids, Safflower oil (High oleic), Medium chain triglycerides, Natural vanilla flavour, Amino acids (Threonine, Lysine hydrochloride, Cysteine hydrochloride), Minerals – (Magnesium citrate, Potassium phosphate dibasic, Dicalcium phosphate, Calcium citrate, Zinc gluconate, Silicon dioxide (anti-caking agent), Ferrous fumarate, Copper gluconate, Manganese amino acid chelate, Chromium nicotinate, Potassium iodide, Selenomethionine, Chromic chloride), Vitamins – (Ascorbic acid, Sodium ascorbate, Betacarotene, d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Retinyl palmitate, Pantothenic acid, Nicotinamide, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, d-alpha-tocopheryl succinate, Riboflavin, Thiamine hydrochloride, Cyanocobalamin, Biotin, Cholecalciferol, Folic acid).
Metagenics UltraClear Powder is free from dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts and soy protein.
Metagenics UltraClear Powder is free from artificial colours and flavours.
Metagenics UltraClear - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Metagenics UltraClear Powder if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Metagenics UltraClear Powder is not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women and should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Metagenics UltraClear Powder please contact your health care professional.