Cordyceps originates from Traditional Chinese Medicine where it is used to support lung and respiratory function and support immune system health.
Nature's Sunshine Cordyceps May Assist With
- May aid with Stamina and endurance
- For temporary relief of coughs.
- Aids in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
- Cordyceps helps maintain stamina and endurance in times of physical exertion and during convalescence.
Product Size: 90 Capsules
The active ingredients in Nature's Sunshine Cordyceps, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Nature's Sunshine Cordyceps and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Nature's Sunshine Cordyceps Ingredients per capsule
|Cordyceps sinensis (Cordyceps) hyphae powder
No Added: Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or preservatives.
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for Nature's Sunshine Cordyceps
- Do not use Nature's Sunshine Cordyceps if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Nature's Sunshine Cordyceps is not recommended for use during pregnancy or lactation.
- Take Nature's Sunshine Cordyceps two hours away from all prescription medications.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Nature's Sunshine Cordyceps please contact your health care professional.