BioGaia® Protectis contains the clinically trialled strain, L. reuteri DSM 17938, sourced from human origin. This probiotic supports the health and function of the gastrointestinal tract and immune system.
Bio-Practica BioGaia Protectis May Assist With
- Helps restore and maintain the beneficial and friendly bacteria in the gut
- Maintains the health of the mucosal membrane of the gut wall (important for digestion, absorption, immune activity and nutrient production)
- Supports the health and function of the gastrointestinal system
- Maintains and supports digestion and assimilation of nutrients
- Maintains and supports healthy gastrointestinal immune function
- Supports immune system health
- Does not require refrigeration.
- Vegetarian and vegan formula.
Product Size: 30 strawberry flavoured chewable tablets
The active ingredients in Bio-Practica BioGaia Protectis, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Bio-Practica BioGaia Protectis and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Bio-Practica BioGaia Protectis Ingredients per tablet
|Lactobacillus reuteri (DSM 17938)
||200 million organisms (CFU)
Bio-Practica BioGaia Protectis contains no added: wheat, yeast, gluten, soy, dairy and animal products, lactose, egg, nuts, artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives, magnesium stearate or SLS.
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for Bio-Practica BioGaia Protectis
- Do not use Bio-Practica BioGaia Protectis if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Bio-Practica BioGaia Protectis please contact your health care professional