Orthoplex Ultra Pure GG contains the authenticated strain of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG, one of the world's most researched probiotic strains. It has been carefully sourced in its purest form - without soy, corn or other commonly used carriers.
Orthoplex Ultra Pure GG May Assist With
- May reduce the frequency and severity of abdominal pain in children with medically diagnosed IBS
- May support the health of the respiratory system and help reduce minor infections of the upper respiratory tract
- Supports the health and function of the gastrointestinal system
- May assist with maintaining friendly bacteria following the use of antibiotic therapy
- May reduce the incidence of minor gastrointestinal disturbances
- Supports the health and function of the immune system
- May assist with the digestion and absorption of nutrients
The active ingredients in Orthoplex Ultra Pure GG, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex Ultra Pure GG and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Orthoplex Ultra Pure GG Ingredients per Capsule
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG (ATCC 53103)
||10 Billion CFU
Orthoplex Ultra Pure GG Excipients:
Microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal anhydrous silica, vegetable capsule (Vcaps)
Orthoplex Ultra Pure GG - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Orthoplex Ultra Pure GG if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Orthoplex Ultra Pure GG please contact your health care professional.