Orthoplex PreHist offers 500mg per capsule of a unique amino acid – Histidine – to help support optimal levels of histamine, which is an important neurotransmitter in the brain.
Orthoplex PreHist provides Histidine, a precursor for histamine, to support immune and digestive function.
Orthoplex PreHist May Assist With
- Contains histidine, which is a precursor for histamine.
- May help to support immune function.
- May help to support digestive function.
Product Size: 60 Capsules
The active ingredients in Orthoplex PreHist, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex PreHist and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Orthoplex PreHist Ingredients per Capsule
Orthoplex PreHist Excipients:
Glycine, colloidal anhydrous silica, vegetable capsule.
Orthoplex PreHist - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Orthoplex PreHist if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- The following drugs decrease Orthoplex PreHist histamine release; Actifed, Avid, Claratyne, Demazin, Sudafed, Telfast, Zyrtec
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Orthoplex PreHist please contact your health care professional.