Orthoplex Gastric Buffer provides acidregulating nutritionals and minerals to help buffer tissue and gastric pH. A specially designed formula providing Potassium, Magnesium, Glycine, as well as other components to support gastric and post-exercise pH.
Orthoplex Gastric Buffer May Assist With
- May help reduce formation of lactic acid during intense exercise.
- A pH buffer.
- Gastric buffer.
Product Size: 200g Powder
The active ingredients in Orthoplex Gastric Buffer, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex Gastric Buffer and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Orthoplex Gastric Buffer Ingredients per 4g
Orthoplex Gastric Buffer Excipients:
Malic acid, potassium bicarbonate, sodium bicarbonate, silicon dioxide, xylitol.
Orthoplex Gastric Buffer - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Orthoplex Gastric Buffer if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- People suffering with hypochlorhydria should not take Orthoplex Gastric Buffer.
- Do not take Orthoplex Gastric Buffer with meals.
- Potassium, which is found in Orthoplex Gastric Buffer, should be taken with caution in people taking ace inhibitors and beta androgenic blockers as increased blood levels of potassium may result.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Orthoplex Gastric Buffer please contact your health care professional.