Vitamin D deficiency occurs in approximately one third of adult Australians. Vitamin D supports the health of the skeletal, cardiovascular, nervous and immune systems.
Nutrition Care Vitamin D3 Spray contains sustainably sourced vitamin D3 from lichen. Lichens are a composite organism comprised of a fungus and an algae.
Many vegan vitamin D supplements contain vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol), which is not absorbed as efficiently as vitamin D3.
Nutrition Care Vitamin D3 Spray May Assist With
- 1000 IU Vitamin D3 / Spray
- Peppermint Flavour
- May assist in the prevention of vitamin D deficiency when dietary intake is inadequate
- Vitamin D is mainly produced in the skin by a reaction that requires sunlight. People who limit their exposure to sunlight may have an increased need for vitamin D supplementation
- Vitamin D supports bone health by assisting enhanced nutrient absorption, helping to maintain bone mineral density and promote bone strength
- Vitamin D helps calcium absorption. A diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life
- Vitamin D helps to maintain serum calcium and phosphorus levels, which is critical for the normal development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Supports healthy immune, cardiovascular and nervous system function
- Vitamin D is involved in the regulation of cell growth, proliferation, differentiation and apoptosis
- Vitamin D maintains muscle strength and has an effect in skeletal muscle and myocardial function
- Vitamin D supports neuromuscular function
- Suitable for vegans/vegetarians
Product Size: 50ml
The active ingredients in Nutrition Care Vitamin D3 Spray , when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Nutrition Care Vitamin D3 Spray and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Nutrition Care Vitamin D3 Spray Ingredients per spray (180mcl)
|Equiv. Vitamin D3
Nutrition Care Vitamin D3 Spray is free from: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Lactose, Nuts, Egg, Fish and Crustaceans.
Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions for Nutrition Care Vitamin D3 Spray
- Do not use Nutrition Care Vitamin D3 Spray if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Nutrition Care Vitamin D3 Spray should not be taken by individuals with Hypercalcaemia, Arteriosclerosis, Renal disease, Hyperparathyroidism, Lymphoma, Sarcoidosis or Tuberculosis.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Nutrition Care Vitamin D3 Spray please contact your health care professional